Monday, January 17, 2011

Golden Globes 2011

I love watching the stars getting all glammed up for an awards show.  It's the best part of the show, really.  I often don't agree with winners (I'm talking to you The Social Network).  But, the dresses make me happy. 

My picks for best dressed:


She is known for black dresses, but she wears them well.

Such beautiful glamour.



I want this dress and I want to wear it every day.  



 Sometimes classic is best.


Pregnancy has never looked better.

We have the same shape. I appreciate the time and effort it takes to find the right dress.

Fun.  


And the worst:




I know she was dressing for fun...but two different shoes?

Just not a fan of the flapper skirt. 

Scarlett?  Where are you?  You seem to have disappeared in that dress.  

What to say....um, it's not Valentine's Day just yet. 

No comments: